Best Dog Clippers?

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
The two wahl clippers I've had have worked but insanely slow and needing mupliple passes on my two brittany spaniels. What do yall use that can cut through that coat/undercoat efficiently?

dbh1956

Oster A5 have worked great for me with two Brittanies. Blades are expensive. i need to find someone to sharpen mine or figure out how to do it myself.

fireretriever

Andis AGC 2 speed or 5 speed clippers. They will out cut Oster or Whal if you are using the same blades. Upgrading your blades may solve your problem too.

DustyRoads

The two wahl clippers I've had have worked but insanely slow and needing mupliple passes on my two brittany spaniels. What do yall use that can cut through that coat/undercoat efficiently?
Oster A5 Golden single speed

DustyRoads

Andis AGC 2 speed or 5 speed clippers. They will out cut Oster or Whal if you are using the same blades. Upgrading your blades may solve your problem too.
Dont last as long as Oyster: wife pro clipper 20+ years
Andis do have great blades

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
What's the point of the 2 speeds on clippers?

DustyRoads

Wife saz helps cutting through different thickness hair

Tom W.

PetSmart.........groom wash and trim nails, an Tuesday and Wednesday us oldepharts and active or retired servicemen get 10% off.
Gotta take Bonnie back before my arms get shredded..... But first a visit to the vet to get her spayed, or face a $500 fine.....