Best Georgia outfitter for reasonable price

CrossCentered

I am looking for an outfitter for me and my wife this year in Georgia. We have a new child, and will not get the time to dedicate to hunting hard. We also did not get in a hunting club. I also would like to throw in the caveat of also being reasonably priced. My wife has never killed a buck, and the biggest thing I have killed is a at his ears 8, so killing a 130" deer would be just fine. Thank you in advanced!!!!!!

Gator89

Check with Cripple Creek Processing and Outfitters near Gordon. About 20 miles east of Macon, good deer in that area. They have a Facebook page.

Check out woods and water west side of Wrightsville been by it a couple times I think they got 5000 acres total looks like a nice place

I've hunted with Blaine at Woods n Water just outside Wrightsville, at lleast 10 times, mostly for hogs. I did take a trip down for deer in '16 with a friend who won't miss our annual Wounded Warrior hog hunts. We saw a good number of deer and both of us had numerous opportunities at does, or small bucks.

Blaine does have trophy restrictions in place, but not based on score. I encouraged my Buddy to shoot a big buck he saw a couple times, but couldn't determine if it met the standards, but he didn't.

I saw a very large boar hog I could have shot, but I've killed several big ones (3 over 300) there and I was wanting a big buck. So, the hunt we had there for deer, which includes a doe and a hog, was a good one.

Our hunt was right around 1 November.

I'm happy to expand if you might have questions, via PM.

ProAngler

There are high fence places with huge deer in GA. Our hunting club bordered one and we would see 160-180 deer all the time through the fence.

ThatredneckguyJamie

check out Gray Ghost plantation, the one is my avatar is from there from a few years back. We went back this past year and I had a chance at one about that same size but had the stupid idea to hold out for one that I knew was there that was bigger. Wayne runs a first class operation and while there's guarantee's on deer I will guarantee you will have some good eating, and a good time on some beautiful property.

GAbuckhunter88

If you are willing to step over into Alabama then check out Enon Plantation, they have some really great deer on their property. I take all of my guys over there every year for a hog hunt and I’ve seen some absolute studs running around.

Ga Buddha

What is reasonable price for you with very good chance for your wife to kill her first buck and you seeing lots of deer