Best Texas outfitter/guide

Easygo

I’m looking at hunting some rio s in Texas . Doesn’t matter to me if it’s guided/semi-guided. I want a good reputable place with good hunting opportunities and great food. Thanks for any recommendations

fountain

I have looked into magnum guide service and they seem like a good group to hunt with. I've talked to then on several occasions now and I would trust them for a hunt. The only thing now is that you would be booking for next spring (if you're lucky) as I'm sure any reputable outfitter is booked this spring and likely into the next

Mark K

Banned
Try J-D Spring Hollow Ranch on FB. It’s my Uncles Ranch near Roosevelt, TX. I hunted it the first year he acquired the ranch as a “test subject” to see if he had birds. Killed a 1.5” spurred Rio my first afternoon there and a 1 3/8” spurred bird the next day. Decided to call it quits after that and just roam the ranch. Good population of birds. It’s Texas Hill country and reminded me of hunting Merriam’s. No guides, just DIY type hunting.

fullstrut

I've known several folks that has used Magnum Guide Service and was very pleased . Cant speak for myself. But Rio is on my hit list as well.