BFL super tournamant on sinclair

sinclair1

Not fishing the BFL but,I am glad to see some stain/mud:cool:The clear water was killing me.

david w.

do you have to have a decked out 30,000 dollar boat to fish in tournamants?

bigbass07

Banned
this aint gonna change the bite at all. 6-1/2 #'s makes the cut if they take 30 boats and 15 will be leading on day one 12#'s day two. 28#'s max for the win. if the mud stabilizes the bite will be soso, if we keep getting fresh rain til then it's gonna be tough, but hey we are talking bout good ole sinclair. stain is my friend.

sinclair1

You dont even need a boat to fish BFL, But I would suggest you have a pretty nice boat before going Boater in a BFL.

willh

personally i think bigbass07 is right on with the cut at 6 1/2 but 28 sounds high for the win but like he said its sinclair if any lake can fool you its this one

fburris

I have been in 17 footers before with a 115. I don't know what they require though. The boat makes no differecnce if you can get to your holes in time to catch fish and get back to weigh in. A faster boat just gives you more fishing time. And, well, they ride so good if its a ranger. LOL. I have a Stratos though! Looks like it has to be at least 16 foot, no minimum HP, and have a rear deck with livewells. So you can fish your jon boat.

Last edited:

willh

i would recomend at least a 18 ft w/150hp. does anyone on here remember the regional on lake murray last year, i was wishing my boat was bigger riding back to the weigh in on day2!

Robbie101

Well, if my 17' with the 115 aint big enough, O well..... Im out i reckon cuz i aint going to buy another one anytime soon..

shoalbass

i would recomend at least a 18 ft w/150hp. does anyone on here remember the regional on lake murray last year, i was wishing my boat was bigger riding back to the weigh in on day2!
I will be there trying to win the co-angler points.:fine:
We were comming back to weigh in last year at Murray and we speared a wave and broke the trolling motor. We had at least 4 inches of water in the bottom of the boat and when I saw the water comming in I just knew we were going to lose al our equipment but thank goodness we didn't.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I have been in 17 footers before with a 115. I don't know what they require though. The boat makes no differecnce if you can get to your holes in time to catch fish and get back to weigh in. A faster boat just gives you more fishing time. And, well, they ride so good if its a ranger. LOL. I have a Stratos though! Looks like it has to be at least 16 foot, no minimum HP, and have a rear deck with livewells. So you can fish your jon boat.

Dont sell that Stratos short Brother!..........I co-angled a whole season, I will take that Stratos over a Ranger ANYDAY!! The one I fished in at Eufala had a 225 Evinrude HO and it would have SMOKED the Ranger with a 250 Yammy!:cool:
My bud(Bassamasta) has a Merc 250 pushing his Stratos and I have fished out of it too! Thats 2 stratos and I have fished out of 4 Rangers-DEFINITELY LOVE the Stratos!