BFO for $10 shipped!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Lotsa good info in here

JB gut shoots one decent 8 pointer in Ga and now he’s in the bow hunting thread. Get out of here duck hunter.

Heard bowana was stocking up on geritol and bfo and taking application for an assistant to help cock his crossbow.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Lol I don't feel the need to boast my lengthy resume. But it's true.... I don't put near as much time into deer as most, but the success rate is at least the same if not a little better on my end. I'm a hunter.... Eggs aren't in 1 basket. Ducks, turkeys, a deer or 2 here and there when the urge hits. I just don't see the need for you to come on here acting like you're the man. Looking down your nose at everybody. I believe you were absent all together in 2017 right?

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
BFO stopped a doe in her tracks for me in KS one time. And i shot her looking dead at me in the chest. I used flex seal to stop a leak in my gutter also. I haven't tried flex tape yet tho. My wife loves those Ginsu knives also. Sometimes i drink bottom shelf likker just to keep myself in check.

BFO stopped a doe in her tracks for me in KS one time. And i shot her looking dead at me in the chest. I used flex seal to stop a leak in my gutter also. I haven't tried flex tape yet tho. My wife loves those Ginsu knives also. Sometimes i drink bottom shelf likker just to keep myself in check.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BowanaLee

JB gut shoots one decent 8 pointer in Ga and now he’s in the bow hunting thread. Get out of here duck hunter.

Heard bowana was stocking up on geritol and bfo and taking application for an assistant to help cock his crossbow.

Better stick to riding your tricycle snowflake. :)

rutnbuk

What a gimmick! Using BFO is just too much trouble for me...I mean every time I use it I have to pull a bloody error out of the ground, field dress and drag a deer back to the truck, take pictures, drive to the cooler, sign autographs, wash the blood off my tailgate, etc...I mean that is a lot of trouble to deal with for a gimmick- so yes I agree save your money DON'T FALL FER IT!;)

watermedic

My Rock is so good that I once skipped it on Clarks Hill and it jumped the dam and skipped up Lake Russell, turned around and came back to me!