Bible Study for the outdoorsman

My girlfriend and I were wanted to start a devotional/ bible study for outdoor couples or for just outdoorsmen in general. I have been searching all day and have found a few good books but wanted to get some reviews from here first. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good bible study centered around the outdoors?

j_seph

Seek council, then do what you are lead to. If nothing is lead to then it was not meant to be.

RegularJoe

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good bible study centered around the outdoors?

This reply is a little belated ... apologies, however, just saw your post.
I am hoping you wil please Private or Public Message me with what you have found?
Plus, if you are within driving distance ....my wife and I would like to sign up for your study?
To me the beauty and wonder of the 'outdoors' is immeasurably beyond my most intentional appreciation.

The Scriptures I have found and accumulated over the years that, for me, pretty much focus on the wonder of God's Great Outdoors are as follows ....

SCRIPTURE ON GOD’S GREAT OUTDOORS (NIV)​

GENESIS 1:1
In the beginning God created the heavens and
the earth.
NEHEMIAH 9:6 You made the heavens…..
and all their starry host,
the earth and all that is on it,
the seas and all that is in them.
You give life to everything.
PSALM 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
PSALM 50:6 … the heavens proclaim His righteousness.
PSALM 50:10 …every animal in the forest is Mine and the
Cattle on a thousands hills.
PSALM 50:11 I know every bird in the mountains, and the
Creatures in the field are Mine.
PSALM 65:6 (You) formed the mountains by Your power.
PSALM 95:4-5 In His hand are the depths of the earth, and the mountain peaks belong to Him. The sea is His, for He made it, and His hands formed the dry land.
PSALM 102:25 In the beginning You laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.
ISAIAH 55:12 ……the mountains and hills will burst into song before You, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
ISAIAH 45:12 It is I who made the Earth…My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled the starry hosts.
LUKE 12:27 Consider how the lilies grow.
ROM. 1:20 …since the creation of the world God’s…
qualities…have been clearly seen…
Rev. 11-18-09

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
There are none. Every good Bible study is Christ centered.

EXACTLY. Everything else is just publishers publishing fodder and distractions. The only book you need is the Bible. If you are going to take the time to do it keep it focused.