Big cat! Not what i expected on my trail camera card!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
My favorite animal to see in the woods. I used to see them often, but sadly, not seeing them as much as I used to.

baddave

them and coyotes put a big dent in the rabbit population . I've seen that same scenario too many times

Ihunt

My favorite animal to see in the woods. I used to see them often, but sadly, not seeing them as much as I used to.

I bet they’re still there. That’s a sneaky animal

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
That is one well marked pretty bobcat.

Unfortunately, I think that I must have the mate for your cat on my property as they both are about the same size. I've actually have about 5-6 different bobcats on my property this year. Of course, I have had some of them for 6-8 years now but there are surely lots more of them this year. I have posted several of them here on GON in the Trailcam section.

Last edited:

Mark K

Banned
She’s healthy, but that rabbit is a STUD!
Trapped a place that “don’t have any bobcats” and caught 11. If you’re seeing them regularly then you definitely have a serious population. None were ever on camera at this place.

Hunter922

We have a couple roaming our suburban Cobb property, They are one of the most alert animals I have ever watched in the woods. Cool to see for sure..

Hillbilly stalker

My opinon, but bobcats are the deadliest predator in the woods. They are there, just seldom seen. They have perfect camo, quiet, and the sit and watch a lot more than most predators. Even when your calling, they sit and watch. They will catch you moving on the ground or in the trees. Their something else. Nice pictures guys.

Mark K

Banned
Was in a lease in Stuart Co many years ago and this one box stand that my wife and I would hunt together was a guaranteed bobcat sighting. Every evening that cat would walk down the trail straight to the stand and sit outside looking up. I’d wave at him and he’d go on about his business. Don’t know if he would occupy it when no one was in it or not. Pretty cool none the less.

BowArrow

I always thought I would like to get one with my bow. When I got the chance, I could not shoot. I have had two to come up and smell the tree that I was in. Also had a huge fox to walk under my tree but could not shoot. I was hunting behind a sub-division in the city limits.