Big Ga public land buck ( videos added )

sleepr71

Beautiful buck,for ANYWHERE in GA! Was this a right time/right place encounter ..or did you guys know he was around & his “general” whereabouts ?

UGA2627

Lol right place right time if there ever was one. The story video should be up hopefully in a few days follow our page listed earlier or watch for a link on here.

UGA2627

Lol right place right time if there ever was one. The story video should be up hopefully in a few days follow our page listed earlier or watch for a link on here.

ucfireman

Gives me hope. I will be there later this week.
I believe I would have gone and got the cart though.
Great deer!

Tadder

Congrats, use too turkey hunt there and always found sheds and hug tracks. Love too go back someday.

DSGB

Congrats on a stud and from public land to boot!

The mtn man

I'm thinking I saw a different brute that came from that same area. That's a great buck, they live on public land just like private.

someguyintraffic

Dont look so miserable. Looks like yall pummeled it to death lol. Id be doing backflips! Top notch public land buck.

BBowman

Nice buck. Y’ll must not be to happy about it. Unless it’s Opposite Day. It’s okay to smile when you’re successful.

KullBuck17

I was with UGA2627 in our group of 3 on this hunt and was also able to harvest an 11 point the evening prior to his. I’ll post pics later. Two back to back harvests with longggg drags out had us beat lol.