Big Thanks to member; blood on the ground

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Thanks for taking us out this morning on Miggy Jr's first turkey hunt. Calling up late season birds is tough, but you managed to get 4 talking around us. It really got the boy hooked on turkey hunting. I was afraid after he decided deer hunting wasn't his thing we wouldn't be doing much hunting together but today's experience put a fire in his belly for chasing thunder chickens.

It was great fun and I owe you one for the good time. Tell Mrs. Blood she's doing good with the cookin lessons you're giving her too.

Last edited:

Jeff Raines

Thanks for taking us out this morning on Miggy Jr's first turkey hunt. Calling up late season birds is tough, but you managed to get 4 talking around us. It really got the boy hooked on turkey hunting. I was afraid after he decided deer hunting wasn't his thing we wouldn't be doing much hunting together but today's experience put a fire in his belly for chasing thunder chickens.

It was great fun and I owe you one for the good time. Tell Mrs. Blood she's doing good with the cookin lessons you're giving her too.
That blood is a perty good ol feller ain't he:fine:

K80

That's awesome.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Your welcome my friend! Just ain't anything I like more than helping a young hunter learn to love and appreciate the outdoors.
Sir, you have a fine young man for a son, very respectful, and that goes along way with me! You both are welcome to hunt with me anytime!
Thank you for the kind words sir!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Awesome

sman

Congrats!