Biggest dang bird I ever saw!

Arrow Flinger

I thought this one done got me!

37472190.jpg

Nothing like a quite peaceful afternoon in the deer stand.....The only problem was that there was a major military move this afternoon and I was right in the path. I bet 50 choppers flew over me this evening.

Todd E

Flinger,

They've been at it all evening and night, too. I assume you were on your farm. Our house is on the fringe of the flight pattern into and out of Athens Ben Epps Airport. I don't know if it's exercises or folks shipping out, but they have been active all evening.

gabowman

Flinger,
]
Hope you didnt get your hunt messed up from it but I'd trade an afternoon's hunt to see a few of those whirlybirds again. The military used to have a flyzone thru here years ago but dont see anything of them anymore. I think they are pretty kewl. ;)

GB

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Did this one come by AF

This one would get my attention specially if I had been dozing and it came in low :bounce: :D

leo

Attachments

• helo.JPG
    helo.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 369

Loafy

Its been several years back but I got buzzed by an A10 Warthog in Truetlin county.

He came through barely over the tree tops and scared the blue blazes out of me. Needless to say, it was awesome.