Biggest Snake I Have Ever Seen

bigbass07

Banned
thank you for doin the world a favor. shei8mosluim dude that dang thang gives me cols chills just looking at the pic.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
The snake in the links is a western. That pic has floated around for a couple of years.

coastalredneck

how in the world did you get Kerns to hold that beast!!! Tims called me about joining that club...don tknow if Im ready...good luck guys...glad to you are up there gettin ready for the up-coming season..kill'em'all'

Jarred

ac dc make a meal out of me and come back for more!! HOLY SHISTE!!!

southerndraw

Man you probably could have gotten a couple grand for that snake alive, maybe more.

slip

Retired Moderator
the snake woulda never had a chance to touch me. the multiple heart attacks woulda done me in first.:rofl:

dang...that sucker is big!

jleepeters

Man you probably could have gotten a couple grand for that snake alive, maybe more.

It would def have to be the maybe more, I wouldnt pick that thing up alive for 2 grand...I'll stay broke

Bamafan4life

how long would u live after being bit by one that big? and that things a monster me and my friend are going to bow hunt for the first time this year and he was a little concerned about snakes, wait till i show him this.

ted_BSR

That settles it. I am gonna get a Bond Arms Snake Slayer .410/45 O/U pistol. It works good on robbers too!!!

Steyr

Those redheads may have let you down, that snakes strike force could have dropped you. Got a pair just like 'em and don't want to test them.

MudDucker

Staff member
That might be the biggest I've ever seen. The only contender was one I saw at Steinhatchee Fl draped over the tailgate of an old step side chevy truck. Tail was on the ground on one side and the head was the ground on the other. I sure would have skint him out though. Would have made one heck of a belt.