Billy gon drank 879 reebs at Riverbend and be totally useless...……..

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Honkey! They turnt the Bronco into a 2 wheel drive truck n sed it would get him around a while until we ready to put a transfer case in. He sed the sound went away immediately when he took the load off it.
Good deal, Be on the lookout for a used Transfer case. I've never seen many fail in my career. I bet it was low on oil tho.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Anyway JB, I known if’n Y’all did it, afterwards you’d say “ that was easy”

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I’ve trained a lot of men thru the years to work on stuff, and the biggest problem most have is fear, an experience mechanic will dive right in and be done, where a new guy will still be starting at a job,

where and when?

Second Saturday in October at Kolomoki State Park. DC and Brent`s sons will be doing this after a little instruction. Friction fire.jpg

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Remind them he will be in College for many years and not to try to break you the first year.

JB0704

The Original JB
What now?

Called the shop, they are paying for the tow, refunding the $80 we just paid em, and they GON put a xfer case in the dang thing. That's life. I just hate it for Buzz, he feels like a dork pushing his truck outta the road in front of all the hot girls. HE doesn't know that this is how life went back in the day when everybody drove a crappy truck.

JB0704

The Original JB
I drive a crappy truck now days just for nostalgia's sake.

Hope this helps.

Thing is, it's a very cool ride. Kids these days drive little cars, and very few have something with a little character to it. This Bronco looks great, and sometimes actually runs great too :)

JB0704

The Original JB
The kids with cool cars now have em cause they folks bought em. I just wanted him to have something that stands apart from the crowd.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Lols! I will actually use that line when he calls me with a quote :)

I like the mechanic because he tried to get the kid his truck back quick without breaking me. That's better than I expected.
Sounds like they are trying to right by y’all, pretty good luck right there

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Thing is, it's a very cool ride. Kids these days drive little cars, and very few have something with a little character to it. This Bronco looks great, and sometimes actually runs great too :)
Drop an Chevy engine and drive train in it so you can trust it. ::ke:

Status
Not open for further replies.