Blackstone Wednesday brekfus.

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
Got our power back on yesterday about 6:25. Thank you Georgia Power!! Been using the Blackstone,Bayou Classic and BGE. Decided on a good brekfus before we got started back on clean up today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 486

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
Porch dining.

This table looks bad, but it is just distressed as Mz. R calls it. Pancakes,bacon, rooster boolits and hash browns. As long as it holds my plate of groceries she can call whatever she wants.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 482

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That looks pretty much perfect right there.

naildrvr

Man what a hearty helping. That looks great!! And the Texas Pete just tops it off.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Now there's a protein and carb overload fit for a king!

GAGE

GONetwork Member
The big one is marked down to $247.00 at our local WM, but my wife is not feeling it.

cjones

Awesome! I have to admit, I was quietly hoping for a few hours of power outage from Irma so I could use the Blackstone to make a big 'ol breakfast for the neighbors. We escaped unscathed, though, so I guess I'll just have to plan and invite them over sometime.

ryork

That's quite a breakfast there Moonpie! If ate all that, I'm afraid my cleanup day would have been delayed a little bit...........

Been picking up small limbs etc here today too, but overall not near as bad as other folks had it with Irma. Thankful for that.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
The big one is marked down to $247.00 at our local WM, but my wife is not feeling it.

Just buy it and tell her"look what you bought me for christmas...and I saved us $ 42.00"

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Man Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
RDC, when you decide to pull the trigger it will be all over! I'm like NCH it's one of my prized possessions. Love cooking on it!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Moon, do you ever have a bad meal. That looks fine.

flatwoods

I knew better than to open this early in the morning.
Now I'm hongry.

Gage, just go ahead and get it. She'll find something else to fuss about anyway.
I was moaning yesterday morning about not having anything but junk.
When I pulled the 4th bow out of the closet, my wife said she didn't want to
hear me complaining any more. :biggrin2: