Blaze orange law tweak!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I run a 3000 acre club. I hunt that little bottom. There’s many like it on this place.
That bottom is on my family lease.
No one hunts there but me !!!
Well eerrrr Ben & BkW can and the grand kids. And my daddy.
But Boone else. ?

Possum

Banned
If you shoot a human wearing brown coveralls with antlers tied to his head, you are an idiot, and you should be shot, too 2 two to tutu.

But fear of prosecution isn’t going to stop someone from pulling the trigger and it doesn’t matter to the dead guy if the guy who shot him is severely punished afterwords. So why would anyone want to change a long standing law that has saved countless lives and will save countless lives just to so they don’t have to wear a little orange vest.

red neck richie

But fear of prosecution isn’t going to stop someone from pulling the trigger and it doesn’t matter to the dead guy if the guy who shot him is severely punished afterwords. So why would anyone want to change a long standing law that has saved countless lives and will save countless lives just to so they don’t have to wear a little orange vest.
To be hidden and not look like a pumpkin!

bucknasty07

I just bought an orange vest that had a orange camo pattern. Still blaze orange, but with a pattern to help with the breaking up the silhouette.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Y'all can do whatever y'all like. I'll happily continue to wear my safety vest. I'll also wear it up in the stand. That vest don't bother me at all. I have killed plenty of deer while wearing one, and who knows, it may have even saved my life. When I am toting my climber on my back, I will also put one over it. As long as there are nuts out there sharing the same woods with me, I want them to be able to easily identify me.

And never assume you're safer on private property- bush-shooting fools trespass too!

fishman1957

I think ground blinds should have a piece of orange on top or all 4 sides , i've seen hunters scanning woods with their rifle scopes a few times from a blind

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
If you shoot a human wearing brown coveralls with antlers tied to his head, you are an idiot, and you should be shot, too 2 two to tutu.
This statement will make a few folks ears whistle like a coke bottle held out of a car window doing 60mph. Some believe that life just isn't safe unless the Government is protecting them.