2-0 vs. Top 25 (by 10.5 pts)
0-0 vs. Top 10
.530 opp win %
49th SOS

Who's the better team?

Alabama. Numbers don't make a team good. Performance does

weathermantrey

Alabama. Numbers don't make a team good. Performance does

You were impressed by their performance against Miss. State? Looked to me like they were getting pushed around.

Conversely, you weren't impressed by Miami's performance against Notre Dame?

I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from here:huh:

bullgator

Doesn't matter, the decision will be made by the committee. They might just screw it up like last year. One thing for certain, this season has exposed the flaws in the current system.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
the team mark richt isn't coaching.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
You were impressed by their performance against Miss. State? Looked to me like they were getting pushed around.

What about miami's games against Florida and ga. Tech. They could have lost those. They have to many ugly wins. They are getting better as the season goes along but they don't compare to Bama.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Doesn't matter, the decision will be made by the committee. They might just screw it up like last year. One thing for certain, this season has exposed the flaws in the current system.

What kind of flaws does the system have. Please explain

bullgator

The one that sent a team that couldn't even make it to their own conference championship game to the playoffs, only to be destroyed in the first round. But you knew that when you asked.....:bounce:

Big7

The Oracle
Would you mind translating that into redneck?:bounce:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
The one that sent a team that couldn't even make it to their own conference championship game to the playoffs, only to be destroyed in the first round. But you knew that when you asked.....:bounce:
It may happen again this year. See what happens if auburn beats ga in the seccg

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**

And that's not a flaw in the system. The committee picked the 4 best teams last year and they will do it again this year. Just because you have an opinion and disagree with who they pick isn't a flaw.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
And that's not a flaw in the system. The committee picked the 4 best teams last year and they will do it again this year. Just because you have an opinion and disagree with who they pick isn't a flaw.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's the biggest load of crap I've heard... And Ohio State showed us plenty..

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master

Considering Alabama was down three D-line key players, including the D leader, yes. It was a tough game and the D clearly didn't have their bird dog to call out formation for what they saw on the offense, but the old adage remains, a winning team will find a way to win despite obstacles.

That being said, I was impressed by Miami's routing of ND. They took down the CFP's darling that they were using to justify UGA being #1. That leaves a question. Was ND really all that?

I guess we'll find out who deserves to be where when Bama plays Auburn and when Miami plays Clemson, the CFP's other darling.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Considering Alabama was down three D-line key players, including the D leader, yes. It was a tough game and the D clearly didn't have their bird dog to call out formation for what they saw on the offense, but the old adage remains, a winning team will find a way to win despite obstacles.

That being said, I was impressed by Miami's routing of ND. They took down the CFP's darling that they were using to justify UGA being #1. That leaves a question. Was ND really all that?

I guess we'll find out who deserves to be where when Bama plays Auburn and when Miami plays Clemson, the CFP's other darling.

I'm not so sure Clemson gets past South Carolina..