Blind Resume Test

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I personally would take a one point win against Tech right now.

SpotandStalk

Clemson wasn't that great during the regular season last year either. Their lone loss was to Pitt.

Don't underestimate them in the playoffs though. We all see how that "they lost to Pitt" pitch went for poor ol 6...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Yep, and Abraham Lincoln was once president... what's your point?

I'm talking about now.

You mean you're talking about the Clemson that lost to a 6 loss Syracuse that got beat by FSU?

Yeah, consistency isn't their trademark this year. For some reason the CFP loves to give their lame schedule a pass though.

weathermantrey

You mean you're talking about the Clemson that lost to a 6 loss Syracuse that got beat by FSU?

Yeah, consistency isn't their trademark this year. For some reason the CFP loves to give their lame schedule a pass though.

Probably because there "lame" schedule is rated as the 2nd hardest schedule to date in the nation.

Browning Slayer

I remember that loss to Syracuse. So does Fairweathermantrey.. He wouldn't even come in and flap his jaws he was so embarrassed! He didn't come back in here until Clemson won another game... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1zjlg8.gif

Browning Slayer

Probably because there "lame" schedule is rated as the 2nd hardest schedule to date in the nation.

Lame schedule?? Yeah, they didn't have that POWERHOUSE of SYRACUSE to play... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should just stop talking..

DannyW

I'm not so sure Georgia gets past Georgia Tech.

This.

Everyone keeps talking about the SEC championship. Georgia better make sure they win the state championship first. If Tech wins, then winning the SEC championship will likely be just that, and not a ticket punch to the CFP. Rather than get wrapped up in the Georgia record against Tech over the last 20 years, it would be wiser to remember that Tech has won 2 of the last 3 games. And this is Tech's "championship" game so they will be leaving it all on the field.

Tech plays an offensive scheme that teams see once a year, and have only one week to prepare for. When Tech lines up on offense, everyone in the stadium, including the ballboy and Larry Culpepper, knows they are going to run the ball. Then they run the ball for 12 yards.

Don't forget that Tech is just 6 points away from being 9-1, and Miami needed a deflected pass completion on 4th down to be in position to kick a last second field goal to beat them. Their worst loss was by only 14 points to Clemson, in Death Valley. (Another way of looking at it...Tech lost to the #2 and #3 teams in the country by a total of 15 points...certainly competitive games.)

Tech is not an awful team. They are a dangerous team, especially for a Georgia squad focused on the SEC championship and the CFP. I am not predicting Tech will win, Georgia has a much better roster and stronger team, but they better be careful. They don't call them trap games for nothing.

scooty006

• Team A
Undefeated
4-0 vs. winning teams
1-0 vs. Top 25
1-0 vs. Top 10 (by 33 pts)
.530 opp win %
32nd SOS
• Team B
Undefeated
5-0 vs. winning teams
2-0 vs. Top 25 (by 10.5 pts)