Blowgun headshot on huge cottonmouth

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Lol. These posts crack me up. Hopefully the next video, he hunts with a sharpened lawn dart.

Blackston

After I blowgun one I’m going to bury myself in corn and bite one to death
Ha there was a day when my crew said “ Blackston’s the best Bulldog we got “ !!!!

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
After I blowgun one I’m going to bury myself in corn and bite one to death
That would be an awesome video, but If you decide to lay on your back buried in corn, while waiting for the kill... recommend you wear a cup on your jock. I would hate to see a hungry pig take the Bow out of your Cephus!

Keep up the great work, just be safe.

Mark K

Banned
I’m getting it on this and make a video of duck hunting by just pulling them under after they land in the decoys. No oxygen tanks either. Just a piece of bamboo breaking the surface to breathe through! And, only going after banded ducks or geese!

hambone76

Ain’t this social media ? . Quit hatin on the fella. He’s a young man that seems to have his head screwed on pretty straight. Videos from my younger years would have landed me in prison !!!!! Keep at it Bo !!!! Your one of a kind and I think it’s awesome!!!!

Well said sir.
Nice shooting OP.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
You are very proficient with that weapon Bowcephus. Would like to see a video of a hog kill.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I’m getting it on this and make a video of duck hunting by just pulling them under after they land in the decoys. No oxygen tanks either. Just a piece of bamboo breaking the surface to breathe through! And, only going after banded ducks or geese!

I got scalded for that when I was about 14 years old. Honest.