Blue eyed blonde hair American Native tribes

someguyintraffic

I think Nordic explorers were here long before the Spaniards and even Asian migrations.

someguyintraffic

If you read the last link most all of these reports are before or just after the turn of the century then they stopped.

Artfuldodger

According to Cherokee legend the people who built the wall at Fort Mountain, Ga were moon-eyed people. Being small in stature, the men bearded, light-eyed, and having pale white skin.

Some say they might be of Welsh descent.

Artfuldodger

I remember discussing on this forum about a really old Caucasian mummy being found in the US. Maybe that real old one found in Nevada.

There was some controversy if he was found to be white but I can't remember why or what it was.

Reading more it was the Spirit Cave Man. Three times older than King Tut's mummified remains. 9,000 years old. Native Americans claim he is their ancestor and won't let scientist get a clipping of his skin or do any DNA testing.

This mummy predates known North American tribes. He may not be related to any existing tribes.

So I wonder what the motive is to hurry up a bury him?

Last edited:

Chum

I've been doing a lot of Clovis research for my series on the Carolina Bays (see below in this forum). I'm currently researching Native American tribes that have legends and myths of a cometary impact or giant flood events. Pretty fascinating stuff!!!

someguyintraffic

Sometimes I wonder if everything weve been led to believe was a distraction from the truth of this planet.

someguyintraffic

I remember discussing on this forum about a really old Caucasian mummy being found in the US. Maybe that real old one found in Nevada.

There was some controversy if he was found to be white but I can't remember why or what it was.

Reading more it was the Spirit Cave Man. Three times older than King Tut's mummified remains. 9,000 years old. Native Americans claim he is their ancestor and won't let scientist get a clipping of his skin or do any DNA testing.

This mummy predates known North American tribes. He may not be related to any existing tribes.

So I wonder what the motive is to hurry up a bury him?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man

I like the stories of early Europeans coming to the Americas. Biggest flaw I see is total lack of DNA evidence. Kennewick Man was of the same Asian DNA that populated all of north and south America. Recent study concluded that all known inhabitants of the Americas were genetically related to as few as 8 Asian couples.

Last edited:

Artfuldodger

Artfuldodger

The Spirit Cave Man was wrapped in a woven reed matting. Something about the weaving of the matting that scientist found interesting or different from future generations.
That's not to say that certain art skills and work skills get lost from one generation to the next.
Not many of us know how to make a quilt or wood shingles. Then agian we don't have to. But Native Americans would still be weaving 3,000 years ago.