bobcat in my house

injun joe

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hey,
I just wanted to get a shout out to TommyA(GA) who mounted my bobcat for me. He did a great job at a very reasonable price. Turnaround time was unbelievable so I wanted to give him a plug if any of you have something you're thinking about mounting. gator 005 (600 x 402).jpgThanks again Tommy!

Benji314

Looks great!

wvdawg

Staff member
Wow - that looks awesome sitting up there guarding the shelf! Never would'a thought to put it there. Beautiful mount.

TommyA(GA)

Thanks a lot Brent. I'm glad you found a good spot for her. She looks nice up there. I enjoyed working with you and hope to hear from you again in the future. And Chad, I'll have your Deer ready in a week or so. Anybody else need something let me know. Thanks again Brent.

fishndinty

Tommy, that is really cool! I also love the location of the mount. I am sure my cats would be fighting with that intruder! :)

Raven10475

My only question is why did you mount looking like a House cat chilling on a log:stir: I know it is more of a natural pose.
I would have had it with a qauil flying up. Something Vicious. :rofl: But then if my mother in law saw it in my house like yours I would never hear the end of how could I shoot such a beautiful cat. :cry: :whip:
Beautiful Taxidermy though Nice Mount

Latest posts