bobwire buck

bilgerat

Senior
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Copied from the Arkansas Hunting Board)

The last day of the 2004 gun hunt this lucky hunter brings in a 23 point with 2 9" drip tines,
super buck to take the lead in the Big Buck Contest at Mountain Man Supplies here in Fayetteville.

We've had some great bucks checked in the year but not even close to this monster. I thought some Arkansas hunters would appreciate seeing this one! Looks like he came out a winner in the fight for the fence.

The hunter will get a brand new Suzuski 4-wheeler and free mount for his efforts.
CONGRATULATIONS To Richard Little from Summers, Arkansas !

Jeff Phillips

That buck has got it all and then some :clap:

bilgerat

Senior
would yall mount him with or without the wire?? I think it should stay.

Handgunner

Wire would have to stay! Great day what a buck!

Toliver

Go figure. He finally tears through that fence and escapes the High Fence Hunting Preserve just to get nailed on the "outside". That's like if Delton ever escapes from prison and then gets hit by a truck. See the irony here?

huntfish

Toliver said:
Go figure. He finally tears through that fence and escapes the High Fence Hunting Preserve just to get nailed on the "outside". That's like if Delton ever escapes from prison and then gets hit by a truck. See the irony here?

Yea, the corn pile was on the other side of the fence. :D ::ke:

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
whooaaa, babyyyyyyy...........

my dream buck............fulllllllllllll growwwnnnnnnnnnnn!!! :clap: :clap: ......congrats to the hunter!!

the HEED!

Banned
Yes To The Bobwire

The bobwire definitely stays, thats how that buck lived bob wire and all probally had an idea to make a rub on a fence post and turned out to not be such a good idea! Awesome deer

Awesome buck for sure, and the wire would most definately stay if it were mine.

Can anybody read what the bumper sticker in the tool box says? Just curious.

Snakeman

AgE said:
Can anybody read what the bumper sticker in the tool box says?AgE
"If you can read this, you just smashed my tailgate, ELMO"

The Snakeman