BOLO - Stolen Ford F-250

rip18

If y'all would, please be on the lookout for:

Red 2005 Ford F-250 4WD Crew Cab with matching red bed cover
Was pulling 12' wooden trailer with a 2000 yellow Honda 450 Foreman with white water tank on front and black drip torch on the back

Last seen on the security cameras in Lanett, AL at 4:54 this morning (3 June 2013).

This is about 3 miles east of the Georgia line on I-85. Don't know which way my truck, trailer, & ATV went...

It MAY be in the company of a small, maroonish car that showed up on the tape at 4:43 and 4:47...

If you see it, call the nearest law enforcement agency (or 911).

Thanks, y'all.

Luckily most of my camera gear was in the hotel room with me...

georgia357

Sorry to hear that, will keep my eyes open.

BuckMKII

- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH - I hate thieves! Hope you recover your stuff.

wareagle700

That's got to be hard to hide. I have all hopes it turns up and you get it all back in one piece. I hate a thief.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Sure hate to hear that, Rip. Hopefully you'll soon get your stuff back.

Hopefully they'll catch these worthless fools, soon.

:cheers:

carver

I'm looking.Sorry Rip

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Dang Rip ......:( :(

Sure hate to hear this ...... I hope they can at least recover the truck for you

rip18

Thanks, y'all. No word yet. The bed (under a locked bed cover) was full of tools & fishing gear. They also stole another F-350 about 3 miles up the road from mine that night...

While I lost a LOT of stuff that night, most of it can be replaced. The unopened birthday present from a friend for Little Critter can't be, the tokay gecko and bearded dragon really can't be, the fly reel that my father gave me that was made before I was born can't be, Little Critter's Barbie fishing rod can't be, the remnants of a wrench set out of my grandfather's 1940-something car can't be... But the good thing is that it is all just "stuff" and no one was hurt. If this is the biggest problem that I face this year, I'll be in great shape!

Thanks y'all for the prayers & kind thoughts.

wvdawg

Staff member
Hate it for you Rip - hope it don't slow you down too much.

rip18

An F-350 was stolen the same night about 3 miles from mine. It was recovered earlier this afternoon in the "Atlanta area", so there's a good chance my truck might be in that area too. It's only an hour from Lanett to Atlanta, so thanks guys!

BOWROD

This happened to a guy I work with,,,they later ditched the truck,,I believe all they wanted was the 4 wheeler that was in the back ,, I hope you get your truck back ..!!!

rip18

No word yet. The investigator has a gut feeling that it would have been recovered this past weekend or early this coming week... We'll see, I reckon...