Bounce

GeauxLSU

Thread starter #1
You know after the DNC I heard ALL about the 1-3 point 'bounce' Kerry supposedly got. How come I'm not being assaulted at every turn by the 'bounce' W. has gotten?
You know, that's really weird? ;)
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

I don't recall Kerry even getting that much of a bounce, maybe My memorey is really getting bad.

Randy

He got a boounce alright. He bounced right out of the running! :p

hpurvis

I think Kerry actually dropped. He is in a free fall now.

De American bidness mens want access to the cheap labor so they can blow China off.

De American bidness mens want access to the cheap labor so they can blow China off.
Can't blow a fly off your nose with a hatchet. Here sit still. China is buying up assets here.

Can't blow a fly off your nose with a hatchet. Here sit still. China is buying up assets here.
Their labor has gotten expensive. American Co's want to get into Viet Nam in a big way because of the cheap labor, plus the Vietnamese won't hold the American companies' technology up for ransom like the Chinese do.

Their labor has gotten expensive. American Co's want to get into Viet Nam in a big way because of the cheap labor, plus the Vietnamese won't hold the American companies' technology up for ransom like the Chinese do.
I get that labor market. But Kerry the commie is going to help which Americans while doing this great worldly deed? As for China, they will be entrenched here economically with ownership of real property in addition to their promissory notes. That was the fly I was referencing. We could call it "trickle in" economics...