Bow shops that accept trade/cash?

RLykens

Hey fellas, I know there are several shops in NC that will accept a trade in bow with or with out some cash to make up the difference. Are there any such shops around in GA. I'm looking to get rid of my 2014 Chill R for a No Cam. I've tried several for sale sites and just looking for another way to get the switch made. Thanks and good luck huntin!

shumate1819

I doubt you are going to be willing to accept the amount they are willing to allow you on trade, It'll probably make you sick what they offer. I was thinking bout trying to trade up to a No Cam, but I'm scared to go and see what they will allow me on trade. Good Luck, I hear a lot of good things on that No Cam.

joshb311

There's some good folks on Archery Talk that are willing to negotiate trades sometimes. Just be careful and make sure to check out their ratings for transactions. There's a few shady folks on there as well. Just as with anywhere anymore it seems.

StewartHunter

There's some good folks on Archery Talk that are willing to negotiate trades sometimes. Just be careful and make sure to check out their ratings for transactions. There's a few shady folks on there as well. Just as with anywhere anymore it seems.

I've bought a few bows from Archery Talk and never had an issue.

RLykens

yea I've been checking AT for a bit. Guess I'll just head up to NC when I get a chance. thanks for the info.