Bow targets

brdyhll

So I know there are some great ones and I’ve got my own opinions on different ones. That being said I’ve always bought what I could afford and didn’t go all out On one for different reasons.
My wife has taken up bow hunting and shoots constantly at our house and she wants a new target. Great Christmas present for her and me together and give us more of a chance hang out
What kind of targets are y’all using or would you recommend for taking a lot of shots and not breaking the bank completely?

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
The biggest deer you can find.
Mine came with a 180” rack.
It’s bigger than any deer I shoot at but hey I don’t lose arrows much.
A big deer for Christmas and dont tell her. Put it beside the tree cause it wont fit under it. No need to wrap it either it will look great Christmas morning standing beside the Christmas tree.
? ?

davidhelmly

Those big blob targets are the way to go, I’ve got one that I’ve shot tens of thousands of times with zero pass throughs and the weather doesn’t bother them at all.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
For field points only you can grab a cardboard box and stuff it with scrap cloth or old clothes. Stops anything and easy removal. You can go to you tube and get some other ideas.

This is what I did and I shot all types of Broadheads too! LOTS and LOTS! My box was basically a 3' x 3' x 1' and I stuffed it with cardboard, blankets old camo clothes etc.....you may have to unscrew your broad heads though =0)

Checking out those blob targets too.........NW GA!! So y'all are shooting broads into them too right? Look like they will last forever and the price aint too bad. Only downside I see is there is no handle. But with these things, a set of wheels from Harbour freight may be in order!

davidhelmly

This is what I did and I shot all types of Broadheads too! LOTS and LOTS! My box was basically a 3' x 3' x 1' and I stuffed it with cardboard, blankets old camo clothes etc.....you may have to unscrew your broad heads though =0)

Checking out those blob targets too.........NW GA!! So y'all are shooting broads into them too right? Look like they will last forever and the price aint too bad. Only downside I see is there is no handle. But with these things, a set of wheels from Harbour freight may be in order!
No handle and they are HEAVY, I've got one that’s about 3’ x 3’ square and about 18” thick and it’s got to be over 100#.

strothershwacker

I wrapped a peice of wire round mine for a handle. They are heavy but I don't move mine round much. I've shot mine a kazzillion times with broadheads and feild points. Throw it in a lil' red wagon if ye can't tote it. There unbeatable and they are awsome folks to deal with. Check 'em out on Instagram. Happy folks all over the country are shooting them!

georgia_home

Next time you see a couch dumped on the side of the road, or the local dump, grab the cushions. 3 in a plastic trash bag work great for field points.

Clean target and arrows. Works great.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Next time you see a couch dumped on the side of the road, or the local dump, grab the cushions. 3 in a plastic trash bag work great for field points.

Clean target and arrows. Works great.

May have to try that..I wonder if the wife will notice if I try it on the current couch? Just take the covers off and replace when finished :ROFLMAO:

georgia_home

Just remove the plastic when you put them back, she’ll never notice!

May have to try that..I wonder if the wife will notice if I try it on the current couch? Just take the covers off and replace when finished :ROFLMAO:

BCPerry

So, just an idea for after christmas. If you're gonna shoot alot, make a target. I took old carpet, it was easy to find. Cut in strips. Mine is 36 inches long by 18 inches wide. Stacked on to a piece of wood at the bottom and top. I used all thread through the corners. Then tighten all four corners down. My target is 36 inches tall. I tightened it down from about 4 feet. Arrows go in, but its tight enough they only go in about 12 inches. You can loosen or tighten it to get it to the penetration you want. I can't tell you how many arrows have been shot into it.