Boycott Amazon?

Thread starter #1
Now that Jeff Bezos has promised $33,000,000 in scholarships to illegals, how many of you on here will continue to support his company? By virtue of your support are you aiding and abetting these illegals?

Amazon is my last resort when I can’t find it locally. I’ll just have to search a little bit harder.

drhunter1

It is a tough thing. Its his money. He can do with it what he wants but f he wants to improve people's lives it would be better spent on everyday hard working legal Americans who make up the vast majority of his customers.

Liberals are a walking talking conundrum. A constant contradiction.

Now that Jeff Bezos has promised $33,000,000 in scholarships to illegals, how many of you on here will continue to support his company? By virtue of your support are you aiding and abetting these illegals?
I don't see any reason for me not to, it's his money. What's the downside to education regardless of immigration status? I'll continue to use Amazon and to own Amazon stock.

Better that money go to American colleges to pay professors, groundskeepers, campus police, etc. than be sent to fund Antifa or Mexican illegal smuggling operations.

Patriot44

I really have a hard time being around people like RW and BRJ, so I will stick to Amazon.

Greene728

It’s his money and his business. I sure don’t like it. However, if I boycotted everything I don’t agree with I’d dern near never leave the house or spend a dime.

PappyHoel

ive already boycotted everything else, if i boycott amazon i wont ever be able to buy anything. :rofl:

If we are going to have bazillions of illegal aliens anyway, I would rather they be educated and productive than dependent.

If I only bought from people who shared my political views, I would have to walk around naked.
No, you can make clothing from Chick-Fil-A sammich wrappers. :D

NOYDB

I buy what I need when I need it. My "five dollars" goes to pay the salaries of the tens of thousands of amazon employees, the employees of the suppliers, the shippers and assorted others. JB will never know if I don't buy from Amazon, or care. Nor will what I do change his actions in any way.

I learned young that in to the wind was bad aim.

It is his money. Maybe they will learn English and we can take down all them signs in Spanish.

lbzdually

If we are going to have bazillions of illegal aliens anyway, I would rather they be educated and productive than dependent.
Liberal snowflakes are well educated in liberals arts. Are they productive, lol.

mark-7mag

Liberal snowflakes are well educated in liberals arts. Are they productive, lol.
No because they are spoiled. The immigrants are not. They’ll be more productive than our homegrown Democrats.

lampern

He's funding DACA kids.

Not just any illegal kids.

Not sure why folks are so eager to deport kids brought here when they were infants or toddlers?