Breakfast Burrito

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Yeah Buddy!!!

Big7

The Oracle
Leftover deer steak, eggs, and cheese breakfast burrito. Good!View attachment 1250502
I love those breakfast burritos !! And that one you got looks good.

I got a whole pack of this brand that I keep forgetting I have. They are good. I don't care for the cornmeal kind or the flour kind that are mealy and break apart clean. These roll up good and last a LONG time in the fridge.

I often have some good leftovers and always have plenty of eggs on hand.

Need to start making some of these.
20230827_101018.jpg

Big7

The Oracle
Few minutes past noon. Oh well.
Ate pretty good yesterday so made something quick. Ham and Baby Swiss with some Kettle Chips.

And... If you can find this ham in your area, GET IT! It's as good as I've ever had and cheaper than Oscar and the other big name brands. It is some more good. I got this at John's Supermarket in Monroe.
20230827_122417.jpg20230827_122421.jpg

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Looks great..

My first experience of a breakfast burrito was on Kelly AFB, TX. Out training bomb detection dogs, someone was going to make a breakfast run to a mom and pop shop, $3 per burrito...decided to get two...they looked at me funny but did it.

One was almost a foot long, beans, cheese, rice, eggs, maters, bacon, sausage, chorizo, plus red and green sauce.

Suckers had a pool on the new guy eating both, they lost, just glad I ran my 3 dogs first :rofl: