Breaking News: Dawgs pick up a QB

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Wonder why he came? Guess he thinks he can make a statement with 3 yrs eligibility left.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That guy sound's very promising.

Bama picked up this kid, more good match ups ahead.

westcobbdog

We are already stout at qb, for 1 more year anyway. If you are soft on the G move on there are plenty of studs to take your spot, at all positions. Hope the incoming qb outta the NE proves to be a difference maker.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sayin is a 5-star prospect and considered the No. 1 quarterback in the class by the 247Sports Composite. In nine-games he completed 75% of his passes for 2112 yards with 21 touchdowns and zero interceptions. He also chipped in 169 rushing yards and four more touchdowns on the ground.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Yeah, he gone! That was quick! Kirby most likely wouldn’t meet his demands. I’d tell ‘em to go eat a cactus if they started demanding things with me. Those that do that are the main ones you’ll have problems with.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Yeah, he gone! That was quick! Kirby most likely wouldn’t meet his demands. I’d tell ‘em to go eat a cactus if they started demanding things with me. Those that do that are the main ones you’ll have problems with.

Yep, that's something I've never understood. If you're going to a good team and you're a team player, the money and special perks will take care of themselves.
If you're only focused on yourself, you'll likely get what you want but be the best player on a bad team.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
CFB is now officially a 52 card pick up free for all. You don't know who's on the team and who the starters are until game day. ESPN and Vegas ain't gonna put up with this for long. Not to mention Mark Richt has lost control of college football.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Latest posts