Bream Fly Swap sign up thread

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Some good looking flies! GIW, both look good, but I really like that first one! It looks like a breambuster for sure.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Some good looking flies! GIW, both look good, but I really like that first one! It looks like a breambuster for sure.

If I get enough bench time I may tie both for the swap.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ok! Looks like 8 folks, so tie seven copies of your chosen pattern. I look forward to seeing y'all's bugs. Soon as I get them all, I will try to get them back out to you quickly.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Bumpity bump.

20 days left

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I am anxious to see them in person.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
If you all don't mind,I am gonna extend the deadline to the end of July. My wife wants to go to the mountains. Hey NCH, I will be in your neck of the woods week after next!:fine::fine::fine:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good on both counts!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got a few more days until the deadline. If more time is needed, let me know.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have mine in the mail in the next couple days, David. I had just about forgot about it. :oops:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Gonna add a week or so to the deadline.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Bumpity Bump.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Is the Fly Swap still on?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I've kept this held up, just been crazy busy with work and family stuff. I notice that a lot of folks went with floating/shallow flies, so I decided to go with a deep runner. I tied a scaled-down version of my Drowned Rat fly that I tie for smallmouth. I catch a lot of rooster redbreasts on the full-sized version, so I think this one should catch some bream. I'll have them in the mail tomorrow. I apologize again to everybody for being slow.

breamfly.jpg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks good!!!! Can't wait to see them. :cheers:

gunnurse

Thank you so much! Can’t wait.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I got my flies from the fly swap today, and they look great! I`m impressed at the quality of ya`lls work. I`ll be putting them to use. Thanks for allowing me to participate with all of you. :cheers:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I got my flies from the fly swap today, and they look great! I`m impressed at the quality of ya`lls work. I`ll be putting them to use. Thanks for allowing me to participate with all of you. :cheers:
Same here, and sorry again I got busy and held y'all up. Fine looking batch of flies. :cheers: