brimstone gunsmith for 10/22 trigger

GR1

Go to RimfireCentral.com and see what many people say. I have used their services on a 10-22 trigger assembly and while it is not a Kidd trigger, it was a big improvement.
They have great service. I would not hesitate to to use them again.

Old Coach

They have done 6 for me and all were a great improvement.
I have them set the break for 2.5# or what they call the sweet spot.
Also I elected for the cheapest version $38.

Coach

Jeff94

Just got them back!!! Very pleased with the quality of work and the feel of the trigger will definitely use them again. Thanks for all the feedback

jmoser

I had Brimstone do my latest 10/22 trigger; I got the wide trigger and really like it but some cant handle it.

I have a Kidd match trigger on my varmint style 10/22; it is better but the Brimstone is great and less $$.

I wrote a review last year on rimfire central forums; same username you can search for it.

greg_n_clayton

I had Brimstone do my latest 10/22 trigger; I got the wide trigger and really like it but some cant handle it.

I have a Kidd match trigger on my varmint style 10/22; it is better but the Brimstone is great and less $$.

I wrote a review last year on rimfire central forums; same username you can search for it.
Rimfire Central is the one stop place when it comes to info/tips and such on/about a 10/22. So much there that I find it overwhelming when trying to make a decision on what and how to do !!