broadhead suggestions please

KevinK

What is your current bow setup you plan on hunting with? (Draw weight, draw length, point/head weight, overall arrow weight). Are you looking for a 2, 3 or 4 blade broadhead?I'm no expert, relatively new to trad archery myself and you will probably get a lot of opinions on this topic and you probably can't go wrong with any of them as a lot of this will be personal preference (how easily you can sharpen them, etc.). One bit of advice I can offer is to not limit yourself to just factory screw in broadheads. There are a plethora of older, proven, traditional broadheads that can be glued on to an adapter to get the weight you need and most of these are sharpened much easier than the screw in only heads. And the 2 mentioned above are great options.

Mark R

Shootin an older hoyt wooden recurve . 45-50 lb . I hunt thicker areas with short shots . maybe 15 yds max . Gonna order some Grizzlies probly . Should I go heavy weights 200 gr . ?

Todd Cook

Whatever weight flies the best. If you're satisfied with your arrow flight now, I'd keep the weight the same.