brush clearing/pasture renovation project

nrh0011

Different view of the field to the right of our dozer. Box blind up against field edge

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,432

nrh0011

Another view from the north west corner of the field, you can see our second burn pile in this one. Going to be down for a couple weeks putting a new undercarriage on the dozer. It's something we've been contemplating for a few months and finally pulled the trigger on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,406

dfhooked

nice work, looks great and i am sure will be an enjoyable field for you in the future. What are the overall plans for this field? looks like you could have a great dove field in the future

Triple C

Thx for sharing! We just finished expanding our largest plot following a thinning operation. Plot is now pushing 6 acres. What's your future plan for the plot?

nrh0011

nice work, looks great and i am sure will be an enjoyable field for you in the future. What are the overall plans for this field? looks like you could have a great dove field in the future

Thx for sharing! We just finished expanding our largest plot following a thinning operation. Plot is now pushing 6 acres. What's your future plan for the plot?

It will be a food plot, we'll have space for a dove field on the upper portion of the property. Once stumps are popped and burned on that upper portion (gonna be a while before I can burn bama just issued burn ban), I'm gonna get with NRCS about terraces. Most of all put my planter to use, which I can't wait to do. I was tired of having so much wasted space on this piece of property and had the means to do something about it so I figured why not. Thanks for the kind words

nrh0011

New undercarriage went on this weekend. Ain't nothing light about these dozer parts!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,183

nrh0011

New rails, pads, rollers, and idlers. Used the skid steer to get the tracks up on to the sprockets.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,174

carver

Nice to have that kind of equipment at your disposal, field looks great and will provide many years of enjoyment I'm sure.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Sure looks like you are doing it right!!! Good job!!

Core Lokt

Nice to have that kind of equipment at your disposal, field looks great and will provide many years of enjoyment I'm sure.

having the equipment is nice. Having the $$ to fix said equipment as it breaks is :cool: :cool:

Looking good man. Hard work will pay off for sure.

nrh0011

burn has finally been lifted, and we are starting to burn piles. Thankful for the rain!

Attachments

• 20161210_164109.jpg
    20161210_164109.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 834

Latest posts