Buck Deer Behavior (PG-13)

CPiper

If this thread gets pulled, I understand .... But, I thought of a topic Iv never seen discussed on any internet BB and have seldom heard in any hunt camp.
I will try to be "gentle" and will most definite try to be discreet ......

How many of you hunters know that buck deer M.B. ??

They are a sexual motivated creature and M.B. is a common part of their behavior. Denied "S" release because of the doe deer not being ready to copulate means a buck can and will seek relief by M.B.

How many of ya'll knew that??
Anyone ever seen this behavior in the wild??

coon dawg

GONetwork Member
oh yeah..........

have seen it 3 times.............once was a yearling at a scrape, the other two, a yearling "standing in the wings", while a probable 3 1/2 year old tended a doe.......... :)

Randy

I have never seen a buck Mate Backwards (MB)!!!! I did see one "S" one time. So big it looked like a cow pile. :rofl:

bull0ne

Banned
The Mods are dusting off the old thread puller as we speak :rofl:

Seriously..... i have not seen it happen.

CPiper

Iv seen actual tending, but never M.B.

That was a good one Mr Randy!! :rofl:

Ol' Buckmaster

coon dawg said:
have seen it 3 times.............once was a yearling at a scrape, the other two, a yearling "standing in the wings", while a probable 3 1/2 year old tended a doe.......... :)

Just curious- standard or western grip?

Duff

Chuck Martin said:
forgive'em and bless the pigmies in New Guine :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

Never heard of it

General Lee

I've got a cousin that works on one of those fishing boats,baiting hooks for clients.He told me the other day that in 6 months he will be promoted to M.B.er

bilgerat

Senior
There used to be a bait shop in Stockbridge { I think it was} called MB-ers bait and tackle!!! no kidding!! It was a good little tackle shop while it lasted,

Itchy Finger

You gotta be kiddin' me

Dude, All I gotta say is you certainly must have one sad case of boredumb!

PS
I can't believe I even responded to this...well, it is 4:55am and couldn't sleep. Or I'm a sleep now...YEAH THAT"S IT! I'm sleep typnmkfdeQOIQO'jkom vc'eeeklmKflrs;s';mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm