Buck Muscle

Bucaramus

We just switched 8 troughs to Buck Muscle last week. Out of the 6 I checked yesterday, 3 are getting hit hard, 2 hardly touched and 1 has been taken over by a big ol sow. I know 1 week tells nothing but there was no sort of attractant put out. Feed only. Looks like from the pics that our bucks have already shed.

ucfireman

I called today and 480 at the farm.
I can get it for 535 in newnan. Both for a ton. Thats with a FF discount.
And I dont have to drive to pine mtn.

buc101

To those that feed BM, do you feed it all year long? Do you mix it with corn in your feeders? I was told it helps with keeping BM dry due to humidity/moisture that may form in feeders.

Madsnooker

BuckStop at the Vienna exit just off of I75 sells it.
Yes and Jason (owner) is a great guy. That's exit 109 Vienna/Pitts exit.

We started using it 2 seasons ago and the stuff is awesome. When the bucks find it they come almost daily. And believe me they find it within a couple days.. We get hundreds of pics all summer with a buck at each spout on our gravity feeders. See below as an example.20200904_214911.jpg

dfurdennis

1.5 bag corn, 1 bag attrax,1 bag buck muscle crumbles...took them two days to locate it. They in there morn and eve now

Attachments

• spypoint.jpg
    spypoint.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 27

SouthPaw Draw

GONetwork, GWF and NTWF Member
We have had great success with it, going on our 5th yr. using it on our lease. Increased weight on does and bucks are evident and we have fawns that are 60+ lbs. in the Fall. We use the powder form and rarely see coons in it too. Dates on pics are wrong, all these pics are from the last month.

Attachments

• IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 17
  • MFDC3613.JPG
    MFDC3613.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 16
  • MFDC3429.JPG
    MFDC3429.JPG
    204.3 KB · Views: 16