Buckeyes shoots this weekend....the 16th...

alligood729

Buckeyes will be shooting this weekend, sign in from 9-2.....hunting setups only, but you can shoot your 3d bow for fun if you'd like. 3 stakes, Men, women, youth.....come on out!

dgmeadows

Uh oh... does that mean I have to judge yardage or will there be a known class ? I haven't done any yardage judging all year.

tbrown913

what are the max yardages? my wife and I were thinking about going to charlie elliot, but this sounds more fun!

BowanaLee

Uh oh... does that mean I have to judge yardage or will there be a known class ? I haven't done any yardage judging all year.

Lol.you and me both.all unknown unless you shoot for fun.my goal is to find all my arrows.

I'll point you in the right direction to find your arrows. I'll show you where to stick em too. ::ke:

BowanaLee

Its almost time to spank some targets ! :fine:

gretchp

Range is set, not the most difficult set but it will be a good pre season , knock the rust off those hunting bows, time!! It will be fun!

dgmeadows

Range is set, not the most difficult set but it will be a good pre season , knock the rust off those hunting bows, time!! It will be fun!

Good... anything over about 25 yards I will probably just stack all 3 pins in there and hope it lands somewhere in the middle ::;

alligood729

Thank you again to grandma for all the help! Got a couple of novelty shots, nothing fancy. Hunting setups tomorrow, target bows are welcome to shoot for fun. Scoring is a little different for this one...10 ring counts as a 10 only, no 12's....anything outside the 10 but inside the normal 8 ring, counts as a 5.....anything outside the 8 ring is a minus 5.....so, scoring will be 10,5 or -5....e or Gretchen will be there tomorrow to answer any questions. Entrance is the first gate coming from social circle, look for the signs. See u tomorrow!

BowanaLee

So its the Fred Bear scoring system. Ok, that'll work. "Lets get ready to Ruuumble !" :fine:
I just hope someone is there to shoot with and witness the carnage.

alligood729

So its the Fred Bear scoring system. Ok, that'll work. "Lets get ready to Ruuumble !" :fine:
I just hope someone is there to shoot with and witness the carnage.

I will be there for as long as I can be, looks like we will be at the hospital til at least tomorrow, could be Sunday.

BowanaLee

If you or granny can handle it late, we can shoot together. I'm not fast though. Hopefully your family can get back to normal quickly. ::;

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Looks like I'll be there earlier than usual. :huh: