Bud Light or Miller Lite?

someguyintraffic

( before you get all artsy crafty beer on us this is domestic light, I like a craft but you cant drink craft all night without misery to follow)

Used to drink the Bud Dilly Dilly Light a lot. Got to where I couldnt have 2 without a headache while drinking them.

Switched to Miller Lite some years ago. Headaches when indulging stopped and headaches when having a few too many are rare.
Maybe its switching from a lager style to a pilsner brew. Also, Miller Lite just tastes so much better.

What say you?

Last edited:

someguyintraffic

Maybe its the Galena hops in Miller. Love some Fred Millers.

ugajay

I started drinking Miller lite when I could get the 16 ounce twelve packs cheaper than 12 ounce twelve packs. I figured it was a good deal And I've been drinking them since. I either prefer that or the fatty Natty bottles

someguyintraffic

I started drinking Miller lite when I could get the 16 ounce twelve packs cheaper than 12 ounce twelve packs. I figured it was a good deal And I've been drinking them since. I either prefer that or the fatty Natty bottles
Yep 16 ozer deals are dang good.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
My new boss gave me a 12 box of craft beers. Drank a little peanut butter and threw it up. I love me some Bud Light but like Miller lite draft too. I was a Budweiser man most of my life until they put headaches in their cans. Conspiracy I tell you. Kind of like New Coke.

ugajay

My new boss gave me a 12 box of craft beers. Drank a little peanut butter and threw it up. I love me some Bud Light but like Miller lite draft too. I was a Budweiser man most of my life until they put headaches in their cans. Conspiracy I tell you. Kind of like New Coke.
Peanut butter beer? Jeeze, I think most people would yack that back up. I like an IPA but that's about it

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
At 14 I was ordering my own beer from the bar at Blueberry Hill on Hwy 27 just south of Franklin in US 27...you had to be 1$ old.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
We were in Milwaukee year before last and I had a few PBR 16 oz at a bar whose free snacks were popcorn and bacon. Beer was good. Eve drank a Shlitz. Not bad.

someguyintraffic

Peanut butter beer? Jeeze, I think most people would yack that back up. I like an IPA but that's about it

Creature Comforts Tropicalia IPA ended my IPA search. Bad thing is they dont make alot of it in Athens.