Bud Light or Miller Lite?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Kind of funny, but even just about every gas station in my county has Yuengling.

You need to come to the next Woody's campout, and I'll buy you a 12-pack. :cheers:

ryork

If forced to pick between Bud Light and Miller Light....... Bud Light all the way. All Miller products are swill. I like all kinds of craft beer, and especially fond of the Tropicalia IPA and anything from Printer's Ale brewed just down the road from me. Seriously, these folks have got it going on!! As for the mass produced American beers, I do enjoy a few very cold Coors Banquet, that's the best of the lot for me personally, second would be PBR, and third would be Yuengling. During the summer, I like Michelob Ultra as the "boat beer". Right now, any good Octoberfest beer will do.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I cant tell the difference between the two. I do like a Lite beer though.

Stroker

I keep Bud Ice, Miller High Life, and Icehouse in my shop refrigerator, if you want a yuppie craft beer better bring your own.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Linenkuegal berry berry is my favorite. I know I spelled it wrong. Their honey Weiss is good too. Cary got me lolling looking all billy like.

north_ga fireman

Didn't read every post but I was a but lite fan foe a long drank several shares worth, but now I have found michalob ultra and hooked. Had Miller lite in the past also. With that being said I grew up with grandad and uncles drinking Schlitz per, old Milwaukee and rolling block

SC Hunter

It really depends on my mood. If I am going to a function I'll take Michelob Ultra or Yuengling Light. If it is around a fire type party/get together I'll drink Natural Light. There's about 12 Natty's in the garage refrigerator hanging out with two deer hams right now aging.

During the cooler months I am drinking liquor of some sort. Knob Creek, Crown or Captain Morgan rum.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member

Yuengling light mmm-hhmnnn 'bout the best lightbeer, I reckon, mmm-hhmmnn.

Those Williamson`s are some of my distant kin. Those two turned out alright. Most were meaner`n a turpentined rattlesnake.

Reactions: Dub