Buford / Mill Creek (Ga HS Football)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dawgs’ QB commit Dylan Raiola is on ESPN for those interested in watching. He’s a big dude with a cannon for an arm. It’s raining there and I’ve seen a lot if dropped balls.

All tied at 3 but pretty good hittin’ going on in this’n!

Last edited:

Silver Britches

10-10

Silver Britches

That Mill creek QB is dropping that ball right in the bread basket!

Silver Britches

17-10 Buford at the half

bullgator

Mill Creek looks pretty good.

Duff

Buford looks undisciplined. Bunch of yacking, pushing and shoving and a couple of taunting penalties that were not called. Muffed punt, fumbled one the 1 yard line, and about 50 dropped passes.

Silver Britches

Buford looks undisciplined. Bunch of yacking, pushing and shoving and a couple of taunting penalties that were not called. Muffed punt, fumbled one the 1 yard line, and about 50 dropped passes.
They’ve dropped many catchable balls.

Silver Britches

31-24 Mill Creek bout to win this thing

1:20 left in the game

Silver Britches

That Mill Creek QB is a baller. Looks as good as our QB commit.

Geffellz18

Guessing MC won-ESPN cut over to an NBA game with 30 seconds left on the ticker with Buford getting a fresh set of downs after an offsides call! Was near the red zone I believe & had two timeouts.

Silver Britches

Guessing MC won-ESPN cut over to an NBA game with 30 seconds left on the ticker with Buford getting a fresh set of downs after an offsides call! Was near the red zone I believe & had two timeouts.
Yeah MC won then they switched to that junk nba mess.

brownceluse

I met the legend KyDawg aka the Bo$$ at Mill Creek one year when his Colquitt county Packers played them. The Pack won the game and Ole Propst head butted a player with his helmet on and looked like an absolute idiot with blood coming down his face