Bulk decoy company

tucker80

They don't look too shabby do they? Especially for the price. Wish they'd get some ducks. They talk about them, but I didn't see any. I'll probably give them a shot. Never knew they existed.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

They don't look too shabby do they? Especially for the price. Wish they'd get some ducks. They talk about them, but I didn't see any. I'll probably give them a shot. Never knew they existed.
They look very comparable to final approach paint schemes, but them being so cheap, the durability is what I'm more concerned about. It is hard to beat 6 full bodies w/ flocked heads for that price.

GSURugger

I ordered 1/2 doz as filler. We'll see.

OEB0630

They're a decent value for a LARGE spread. I have them in 3 species for my spreads in Alberta and Saskatchewan. I've never needed that large of a spread in GA, so I go with my Dakota's here.

On initial purchase, the movement is not ideal, as the hole where the stake punches through is pretty tight. Either manually push and pull the stake through a couple dozen times....or ream out a little with a razor blade.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

They're a decent value for a LARGE spread. I have them in 3 species for my spreads in Alberta and Saskatchewan. I've never needed that large of a spread in GA, so I go with my Dakota's here.

On initial purchase, the movement is not ideal, as the hole where the stake punches through is pretty tight. Either manually push and pull the stake through a couple dozen times....or ream out a little with a razor blade.
Has there been any issue of paint chipping? I prefer higdons, but just looking to build up my spread a little more cheaper.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

The paint is not the best in the market - however, the softer body does give, which saves a little wear and tear on the paint.
I got mine in this week. They do look better than I thought they would, the flocking feels like a final approach and not near as good as higdon, but for the price they look great.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

Let us know how they hold up.
The paint and flocking have held up way better than expected, and they are great for walking in, when you can't drive into the field. Since they are so light, they have great movement. Now they have fullbody sleepers which will be my next investment.