Bushnell or Moultrie

Bones

Thread starter #1
I have done some reading and have decided to give either Bushnell or Moultrie trail cameras a try. I would be putting the cameras to watch over my spin feeders. I do not need the video, still shots would be all I need. Any experience or suggestions would be appreciated. Plus will these trail cameras use any SD card. I would need 3 of them.

Thanks Steve

I would highly recommend Moultrie's M-40. I've owned a bunch of cameras and these produce the clearest, brightest and sharpest pictures of anything I've tried. I like these so much that I now have three of them. Amazon sells these cameras for $83.

Minner

I bought an Moultrie A-30i a couple of months ago and have been very pleased with it. It takes much better pictures than the Stealth cam I bought later around the same price range.

I like the Bushnell E2 I have. Have 3. Cant comment on the current Moultrie models, Had a few a few years back.

Last edited:

rjcruiser

Never owned a Moultrie so can't speak to them.

Just bought 3 Bushnell e3 essential trophy cams and so far I'm very impressed with the functionality and pic quality. Both night and day photos are clear and defined.

Picked them up on flash sale for $70 a piece after rebate.

hoyt84

I have both and like each brand, but my favorite by far is moultrie. the new M-40i is a great little camera. I have had really good luck with the 999i as well. (fyi: the "i" behind the number indicates it is a no-glow camera)

The Moultrie. It's black flash. No chance of being as good as red flash. Although I'm using red flash Moultries from now on.

Attachments

Bushnell or moultrie

I have done some reading and have decided to give either Bushnell or Moultrie trail cameras a try. I would be putting the cameras to watch over my spin feeders. I do not need the video, still shots would be all I need. Any experience or suggestions would be appreciated. Plus will these trail cameras use any SD card. I would need 3 of them.

Thanks Steve
first picture moultrie m20 55.00 doller camera 2st picture bushnell hd 14 mp 115.00 camera PS MY BUSHNELL HAS HYBRID MODE PLUS BATTERY GAUGE

Attachments