But my bigfoot threads are good!

Bow Only

Here's an interesting link to kill the Bob Heironimus story. Also other insight that I was unaware of. After reading the story, try to walk as described. Make sure your back foot is perpendicular to the ground as it comes up. I ask again, can anyone disprove this film? Just don't say it's fake and move on. Tell me how it was done!

http://www.sasquatchresearch.com/billmiller.html

Bow Only

The Patterson Film from 1967, the one where the bigfoot is walking away and looks back over her shoulder.

holadude

"it's fake and move on":rofl:
It was done with a video camera and a clown on stilts in a warewolf costume!:cheers:

Bow Only

Ok Holadude, how was it faked? Try to be scientific and tell me how it was done. The scientists that see it say it's real and the special effects guys say there is no way they could make that film back then. Be a man and step up to the plate. Heironimous has told more lies than Bill Clinton. It wasn't him.

holadude

Maybe it was the Dixie Chicks!
I don't know for sure. I was just yanking your chain since you said "Just don't say it's fake and move on", so I said exactly that.
I'm skeptical, but I don't have the knowledge to prove it either way. I've heard very compelling evidence both ways, so only time will tell.
I can't prove the Moon is not made of cheese either, but I'm still skeptical that Hillary Clinton is female.

GTBHUNTIN

I will believe in big foot the day he is in the back of my truck headed to the way station.

ramblinrack

i think it was marcus mcneil in a GO-RILLA suit!

Bow Only

Marcus is in San Diego with the Chargers, so I know it wasn't him. As far as bigfoot is concerned, I actually prefer "unknown North American primate." I don't know if one exists, but there is certainly enough evidence to suggest that we should study it more closely.

letsgohuntin

Bow Only said:
I don't know if one exists, but there is certainly enough evidence to suggest that we should study it more closely.

Im guessing its probably pretty hard for a willing scientist/bioligist to get funding in the budget for any serious, long term research.

holadude

I think a hunter with a rifle could bring home some proof. The problem with the researchers I've seen is that they blast crap out of sterio speakers to try to lure them things in. They seem to be sneaky creatures if they do exist, so why would a bad recording of something that sounds like a submarine sonar actually draw them in? The researchers are either that stupid to think it will work, or that smart knowing they will stir up 'yotes and dogs which sometimes make weird sounds that they call "Genuine".
If you want to find them, go out with a FLIR helicopter and scan the area. When you find a suspicious area, sneak in there with tranq's and cameras. Also set up trail cameras in those areas. Don't use baboon scent, or stupid recordings that some hillbilly from arkansas claims are real.
I don't believe they are real, but I love the idea that it is possible. I wish bigfoot was real.

Bow Only

Discounthunter, did you happen to see the film that was shot in 1968 in Bluff Creek? Another film was made in the same location as the Patterson Film one year after the original was made. It was done with the same type camera in the same location as Patterson. Instead of a bigfoot, they had a 6'5" man walk the same route. The bigfoot's leg was bigger than the man's waist. Comparing the two films, the bigfoot would have been around 6'8" or 6'9". Heironimous is only 6'. Can you explain that?

ponyboy

give it up , if bigfoot were fer real , iwould have captured u 1 by now ......:eek:

Bow Only

Now Ponyboy, and I smile when I say that, you just can't "assume" they are not real. It must be proved real or fake. Just like Snow Lepards, Giant Squid, and other "mythical" creatures. You nor no one else can explain the Patterson footage. I wish you could, it would make life a whole lot simpler for some people.