calling contest

DeweyDuck

Duck Calling

Macon blast Aug, 7!!!!

straightshooter

Sure wish I could make it. I'd love to compete in the meat calling event and drag my old hunting partner down from north GA for the team event. I don't think I can compete in the state anymore. It is my understanding that after three wins in a single sanctioned event, which the GA State is, you can't compete in it again.

Unfortunately the "Blast" is the same weekend as the Bass Pro Fall Classic Pro Day, and I'm booked to be at the Myrtle Beach store that day.

Good luck to those of you who do plan to compete.

DeweyDuck

Sure wish I could make it. I'd love to compete in the meat calling event and drag my old hunting partner down from north GA for the team event. I don't think I can compete in the state anymore. It is my understanding that after three wins in a single sanctioned event, which the GA State is, you can't compete in it again.

Unfortunately the "Blast" is the same weekend as the Bass Pro Fall Classic Pro Day, and I'm booked to be at the Myrtle Beach store that day.

Good luck to those of you who do plan to compete.
Zat you Marty?

DeweyDuck

Calling contest

Don't like stealing this thread but Marty is one of two of a kind!!! You and Bruce need to throw in some calling this year. Come down to the blast and supervise!!

straightshooter

We did Dewey. Went to Saskachewan last season for two shows. I did all of the calling, and we absolutely hammered 'em. Had eight hunters on the trip, so that was 64 mallards a day. It was unbelievable. The shows have already run on Pursuit Channel, but my guess is that we'll send them over to www.myoutdoortv.com so viewers can see them again. Just go to hunting shows on that site and click on Shotgun Journal. We've got three or four shows there now, but I'll make sure we send those Saskachewan shows. They were full of hot barreled action.

DeweyDuck

Callin'

Wow, I missed that. Hope it comes up somewhere. My brother shares a garden with Bruce in Friendsville and I am going up to his new shooting range when it's open. Why don't you do a calling CD to go with your "wingshooting" cd? I gave my copy to my son for his 10 yr old son.