Can anyone recommend a mechanic to rewire a Bomag diesel pad foot roller?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I need someone to wire in a starter switch, vibrate switch, temp gauge and oil pressure gauge in an old Bomag diesel pad foot roller.

I can't find anyone in the Athens area and the Bomag dealer doesn't want to mess with it.

GoldDot40

I need someone to wire in a starter switch, vibrate switch, temp gauge and oil pressure gauge in an old Bomag diesel pad foot roller.

I can't find anyone in the Athens area and the Bomag dealer doesn't want to mess with it.
There's a guy who works at Blankenship's Truck repair that does a bit of side work. Younger fella...sorta lanky build. Might even be the youngest guy they got working there. I can't think of his name right off. He's pretty bright and I'd bet he'd be willing to tackle that for you. Are all the gauges you want installed electric?

specialk

Place down in palmetto ga that might be able to help if you have no luck up there....they re- wired a 1987' case ih tractor for my dad....

treemanjohn

Banned
Maybe just maybe Northeast Auto Electric in Norcross. They've done excellent work for me in past but it's been a few years

Latest posts