Canada moves towards legalizing marijuana

bilgerat

GONetwork Member
pretty much legal now, theres "dispensary's" all over Toronto with small medical clinics next door to give out prescriptions, walk in and get a 3 min exam. walk next door and get some weed.

Throwback

Throwback

I'll have a dime bag of weed and a bag of milk please

Patriot44

pretty much legal now, theres "dispensary's" all over Toronto with small medical clinics next door to give out prescriptions, walk in and get a 3 min exam. walk next door and get some weed.
Yep, I was in Toronto last summer and it is as open as cigarettes. The guy that I was there to see has a brother who tapped into the dispensary bidness and was getting rich from medical, but the Canadian Gubmnet stepped in and now want to control it all.

Thread starter #10

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
I pointed this out in the beginning noting that this legislation was to allow recreational use separate from the medical use in place already.

drhunter1

Yep, I was in Toronto last summer and it is as open as cigarettes. The guy that I was there to see has a brother who tapped into the dispensary bidness and was getting rich from medical, but the Canadian Gubmnet stepped in and now want to control it all.
That's government for ya. Hold onto your seeds Canucks.

ambush80

I have a membership on file at the Buddha Barn in Vancouver if anybody wants to road trip. I got some flowers named Moby Dick and some named Trainwreck. One was supposed to be Sativa and the other Indica. They seemed to work the same to me. My brother gets all kinds of stuff shipped to his home with his prescription. My mother tried some CBD oil and almost cried when I told her that she can't get it in the US. She asked why and I told her because of her church (SBC). She danced pain free in the living room shortly after having some CBD oil tea.

http://buddhabarn.ca/

They gave me a membership card for my wallet but suggested that I ditch it before customs. They keep my file on a piece of vellum written in permanent marker. I think they want to keep their business off the interwebs.

What do y'all think of cannabis dog treats?

Last edited:

NOYDB

Need to have a showing of Reefer Madness to straighten them out!

Use to be able to order some great seeds from Canada.
Now it's all overseas sellers. Marc Emery was the Man till the Gov. slammed the door at the beset of the U.S. Government.
Guess you could call it a Trade Tariff...you send the seeds to the USA ..you go to jail..