Cane I finshed a while back...

Handgunner

It now belongs to my uncle Doyle. You may remember me asking y'all about praying for him. He's gotten to where he's up and taking a daily walk, so the cane is his. :)

The picture isn't of greatest quality, as I was in a hurry and on my way to his house. Antler handle, with an eagle's head carved into it...

Attachments

• walkingstick.jpg
    walkingstick.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 386

7401R

Nice cane and a great gift, I am sure he will cherish it .

CAL

Good lookin cane Delton.Glad to hear ya Uncle is going to be able to use it.

Does it have power steering?::ke: Sorry,I couldn't resist.

Handgunner

CAL said:
Good lookin cane Delton.Glad to hear ya Uncle is going to be able to use it.

Does it have power steering?::ke: Sorry,I couldn't resist.
All the power you can put into it.. :D

Jasper

Nice job Delton!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
hey Delt, the cane looks good and all....but is that a purple maraca laying to the right of it? If it is, anyway we can see you throw down with it???

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Looks real good Delton. I`m gonna be needin` one one those if my knee don`t get better (hint-hint). Make it real sturdy, 4 1\2 feet long, and put an antler hook at the top that will pin a rattlesnakes` head down good enough to grab em. And make it primitive lookin`. I`ll scratch up something to trade for it. :D

Handgunner

Jim Thompson said:
hey Delt, the cane looks good and all....but is that a purple maraca laying to the right of it? If it is, anyway we can see you throw down with it???
Naw, it's my neices fishing rod-n-reel, but I can still throw down with it if you'd like. :rofl: :bounce:

Handgunner

nicodemus said:
Looks real good Delton. I`m gonna be needin` one one those if my knee don`t get better (hint-hint). Make it real sturdy, 4 1\2 feet long, and put an antler hook at the top that will pin a rattlesnakes` head down good enough to grab em. And make it primitive lookin`. I`ll scratch up something to trade for it. :D
I've got something in the works for you already, my friend. Don't you worry. ;)