Can't read posts and thread - Font too tiny!

DannyW

Okay...I did something, and now can't figure out how to undo it. For whatever reason the typeface on the webboard is so tiny that I struggle to read it. I did nothing that I know of to cause it, just the other day I pulled up the site and the type size was suddenly tiny. The page width still extends from margin to margin, it's only the size of the type that's the problem.

I looked under user preferences to see if the type size could be controlled there without luck. How do I correct this problem?

Jim Baker

Staff member
Okay...I did something, and now can't figure out how to undo it. For whatever reason the typeface on the webboard is so tiny that I struggle to read it. I did nothing that I know of to cause it, just the other day I pulled up the site and the type size was suddenly tiny. The page width still extends from margin to margin, it's only the size of the type that's the problem.

I looked under user preferences to see if the type size could be controlled there without luck. How do I correct this problem?

Hold down CTRL key and push + key