Catoosa

BuckNasty83

What's yalls field report? I know a lot people start seeing chasing any time between now and Christmas. Nothing in my area

BuckNasty83

Been seeing chasing for the past 3 hours. Had a couple young bucks stand off and snort weezing, and circling each other. Seen another make a scrap and another shred a tree. 4 years of hunting here and I've never seen this much action. Probably 7-8 bucks all chasing

RossVegas

Been seeing chasing for the past 3 hours. Had a couple young bucks stand off and snort weezing, and circling each other. Seen another make a scrap and another shred a tree. 4 years of hunting here and I've never seen this much action. Probably 7-8 bucks all chasing

Changed a lot in 2 days. I'm headed to CNF in the morning....wish me luck

jinx0760

Gone But Not Forgotten
Early Rut

Called in a buck this morning and got a shot, he smelled to Auburn-and-back! I don't remember seeing the chase start so early in November?

Attachments

• 11_2_17A.JPG
    11_2_17A.JPG
    183.7 KB · Views: 369
  • IMAG0350.jpg
    IMAG0350.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 370

Minner

Congrats on the buck jinx0760!

Been a few bucks show up on one trail camera but haven't had a chance to check my mock scrape cam in a couple of weeks. Dad said one of the bucks he got on a cam looked like he'd been doing some fighting.

I don't get to hunt in Catoosa but I usually ride around looking for deer a couple of times per week and haven't noticed any more activity than normal.

BuckNasty83

Had this guy locked on a doe for about 30 mins this morning.

Attachments

• 20171105_082655.jpg
    20171105_082655.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 312

Minner

Been getting a good number of bucks on trail cams lately. Nearly all pics, bucks and does, I've gotten for the last several weeks have been night pics. I had over 2000 pics on one cam when I finally checked it over the weekend and I there weren't probably a dozen or two taken during the day. Used to not be that much hunting pressure around where I live.

Minner

Also saw a pic over the weekend of a really nice buck that was said to come from around Alabama Hwy area north of Woodstation. Had a double main beam.