CBBLT. Mmmmmm.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Got home yesterday afternoon after a seven-hour drive, and wanted something good, but quick and simple. Since we've been gone all week, the fridge was about bare, so I took stock of what we had, fired the Blackstone up, and concocted a double-decker sammich with a cheesburger on the bottom and a BLT on top. Cut some fries, double-fried them, and chowed down. It hit the spot. cbblt3.JPG

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Dang, NC. You make some good lookin' sammiches.

Dub

7-hour drive followed by a 7-hour nap after eating that great looking sammich.

naildrvr

Man that oughta satisfy any craving. That's a good looking burger or sandwich or whatever you want to call it.

Longhorn 16

Holy smokes that sounds good. Add a piece of chicken and no one could complain. Just pull off what you don’t like! Call it the Universal Sandwich.

Patriot44

Banned
Man alive!

I came through your neck of the woods Wednesday coming home. Had my nose on for the smell of French fries.. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Man alive!

I came through your neck of the woods Wednesday coming home. Had my nose on for the smell of French fries.. :bounce:
I was down on the NC coast at Camp LeJeune Wednesday, cooking shrimp in the motel room. :bounce:

ambush80

Got home yesterday afternoon after a seven-hour drive, and wanted something good, but quick and simple. Since we've been gone all week, the fridge was about bare, so I took stock of what we had, fired the Blackstone up, and concocted a double-decker sammich with a cheesburger on the bottom and a BLT on top. Cut some fries, double-fried them, and chowed down. It hit the spot. View attachment 932997

Absolutely sinister.:clap:

Bream Pole

What folks my age who remember the comic strip call a Dagwood. Looks like finest.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got home yesterday afternoon after a seven-hour drive, and wanted something good, but quick and simple. Since we've been gone all week, the fridge was about bare, so I took stock of what we had, fired the Blackstone up, and concocted a double-decker sammich with a cheesburger on the bottom and a BLT on top. Cut some fries, double-fried them, and chowed down. It hit the spot.

Man Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: