Celebrity hunters

gadeerwoman

What is interesting about all the hunting shows is they are always hunting on some plantation or hunting preserve where the pressure is extremely low and the owner/guide/manager has a nice buck patterned for them already. What's the matter? Can't they kill a good buck if they hunt the average hunting club with the rest of the folks? Yeah, I know. They don't have the time and money to waste trying to work for a deer like the rest of us.

Randy

You are very correct gadeerwoman. One of this state's celebrities is a friend of my fathers. My father use to work with him in meat sales before he went out on his own. He use to quail hunt with us before he was famous. We have invited him down to hunt either deer, turkey or go fishing. He won't take us up on it becaue I can not quarantee a kill and the camera is expensive unless it can pay off. That is why they use plantations and preserves. They have to get a quaranteed kill!

Tom Borck

Banned
G-women, there is NO WAY they would be able to tough out an early bow season hunt in South Georgia!! I was watching one show and the hunter was complaining about the heat, it was almost 80!!! Try hunting when the temperatures are in the mid to upper 90's! Funny you don't see these guys swatting mosquitos either. Did I forget the No-see ums, and GNATS!!! Yes sir, come on down and hunt! I would love to see a video hunt in South Georgia!