Cellular game cam recommendations?

Ragnar09

Looking to put a cellular cam on a stand that’s too far away to drive to just to check the camera. Any advice recommendations reviews of cellular game cams? Thanks in advance!

revrandyf

I have a Spartan that works really well but was more expensive than the Bushnell cameras. One of them does a pretty good job but the other doesn't and bushnell wasn't interested in addressing the problem.

mike1225

Spartan.

Stump06

I have a covert and 4 moultrie mobiles. No complaints so far on any of them. One of the mobiles is acting up and I have to send it back to moultire but I've been running them hard for 3 years and Moultrie is usually pretty good about fixing issues.

I do like the data plans for the coverts better than the Moultrie.

sghoghunter

I've got CovertWireless and Spypoint. Covert cost was reasonable and only $7.99 a month,Spypoint was cheaper but $15 a month

marknga

GONetwork Member
I have a Spypoint Link Evo Verizon service. Guess it is one of the more value priced models. Very easy app to use.
After 2 months mixed feelings. When it works it is great when it doesn't... lol.
I have finally got it set to take 1 photo with a 3 minute delay, transmitting 12 times a day. This seems to be the best. I think before when I had taking 2 photo's with 10 sec, or 30 sec or 1 min delay it would take several pics and "load up too many to transfer" if that makes sense.
I will say the Spypoint customer service has been outstanding answering questions as the retailer trailcampro has been.
Will say that not having to go pull a card is saving that hunting spot from being over pressured.
100 free pics per month.

MudDucker

Staff member
If you are a Verizon customer, Arlo Pro is pretty good system.

jap

Arlo pro I run them for security and there do very good but we have a lot of battery life issues

sghoghunter

Here goes ya some Spypoint pics. It's been acting real crazy since I put it out last week. I screenshot two pic from a few minutes ago and notice the time it took pic then notice the time it came through. It will also show certain number of pics comes in but don't show anything different than before. I am almost ready to bust this thing with a hammer and buy another Covert

Attachments

• IMG_5397.PNG
    IMG_5397.PNG
    220.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5398.PNG
    IMG_5398.PNG
    219.1 KB · Views: 32

Old Crusty

Dittos to the HCO Spartan. I have 3 with the oldest being 3 years old. No problems. Their customer support is also very good, I had a battery leak and ruin the battery compartment on a two year old camera. They replaced the whole camera for free.

nshore

Looking to put a cellular cam on a stand that’s too far away to drive to just to check the camera. Any advice recommendations reviews of cellular game cams? Thanks in advance!
I’m very pleased with the covert cameras. I really like the wireless plans they offer too. I went with the plan that allows a certain # of pictures each month and $7 per extra camera.