Cellular Trail Cams...

Sweet

Looking at The Cell Trail Cameras..Any Information...Recomendations...I got my eye on the Spartans...

shdw633

Welcome!! For the most information on trail cameras, especially cell cameras, check out the Trail Cam section on the forum board. Lots of great information about Spartan, Bushnell, Moultrie, Covert and Spypoint cell cameras. Just do a search in that section for "cellular trail cameras" and you should find threads that will help you find out all you need to know. If you don't find what you're looking for then by all means start a thread in that section similar to what you did on here and you will find many opinions to shed some light on the subject for you, I know I have put out my .02 on the subject plenty of times. :LOL: Good luck!!

marthaj

don't get the one that has the secret app that lets you remotely aim a fire a fire arm ,,,,,you might get caught if not extremely careful.

LTZ25

I don't hunt deer any longer but I do have a Arlo Go camera on my dock and it would be sweet on a deer feeding area , it plays live video and also records on movement with sound and works great at night , 110v or battery .

tree cutter 08

I've had good luck with the moutrie I30 to I40 series. Use there modem that plugs into the camera. I bought one of there I7000 cell cams other day and already pulled it. After 2 days it quit taking pics. None on the card either. It was still on but like it was asleep. I pulled it and put it here at the house to test it some more before I decide if I'm going to send it back or take it to the woods.